Top 8 Ways to Enjoy Your Visit and Things to Know at Splashtopia!
Splashtopia at Rancho Las Palmas Resort & Spa is the resort’s very own water playground, located right in the center of the property! Float along the lazy river, plunge down 100-ft waterslides, soak in the whirlpool, dodge pop jets and dig your toes in cool sand. Our one of a kind water feature is the perfect destination for family fun – there is nothing like it at any other Palm Springs resort!
1. Float along The Lazy River
Splashtopia is ringed by a 425 foot lazy river, propelling guests around in an inner tube at 4 to 5 miles an hour. Tubes are complimentary and available on a first come, first serve basis, so grab one and go; or book your reservation on our New Summer Getaway Package, which includes two of your own tubes to keep! Please note, children under 42″ must be accompanied by an adult while in the lazy river.
2. Set a Speed Record on The Waterslides
Two 100-foot long waterslides built into a mountain are in the center. Our annual “Sliders Cup Races” test your sliding skill, as guests compete for prizes by showing off their fast sliding technique. Races take place Thursdays & Saturdays starting June 18th – stay tuned for complete details! Please note, children must be 42″ to ride the waterslides.
3. Stay Cool on The Splash Pad
The Splash pad is in the center of Splashtopia and features a variety of fountains and jets – a great way to stay cool between trips down the slide!
4. Build a Castle on The Sandy Beach
It’s the desert, there’s gotta be sand, right? The Sandy Beach, located on the far side of Splashtopia, is a great place for younger children to play. Grab some toys and build a castle, and splash around in the shallow water that leads to the lazy river!
5. Dive in Movie Fun
Every friday night during the summer, Splashtopia is home to a “Dive in Movie” poolside! A great way to enjoy the pools at night!
6. Dining and Splash Grill
Splash Grill is your home for dining at Splashtopia, either at the bar and tables (with misters and tv’s), or order poolside from our team of servers!
For 2011, Chef O’Connell has redesigned the menu, creating healthier options with a Mediterranean influence. Enjoy great new items like the Crisp Grouper Wrap, Grilled Prawn Soft Tacos or Roast Turkey Ciabatta. We’ve also created a complete line of signature cocktails, as well as two types of Sangria, perfect to enjoy poolside!
7. Private Cabanas for Ultimate Comfort
Splashtopia cabanas are a great way to reserve your own private space at Splashtopia. We offer two levels of cabanas at the resort, based on location, and each cabana includes:
- Ceiling Fan
- 2 lounge chairs
- 1 table and 2 chairs
- 2 electrical outlets
- 12 towels
- 12 water bottles
- Deluxe Fruit Plate
- Dedicated Cabana Server
To reserve a cabana, please call reservations at 866.423.1195 or simply send an email to our Guest Experience Department.
8. Stay safe with some basic rules and regulations:
For the safety and enjoyment for all of our guests, please review the following regulations. Thank you for your cooperation!
• Children must be 42” to ride the slides.
• Reserving of chairs is not permitted. Items left unattended are subject for removal and storage at the towel station.
• Only registered resort guests are permitted. Please do not invite non‐resort guests to Splashtopia as they will not be permitted to enter.
• Wristbands must be worn and visible while in the Splashtopia facility. This includes the family pool, cabanas, river, slides and beach areas. Wristbands are received at check in with a maximum of four per room
• Outside food, drinks and coolers are not permitted.
• Splashtopia is a non‐smoking area.
• Music boxes are prohibited unless headphones are used.
• Children must be accompanied by an adult in the river if under 42”.
• Conservative swimwear is required for a family environment.