Welcome Glorianna Wood, Spa Director at Spa Las Palmas, as our guest author for today’s post!
Here are six of my favorite things about Spa Las Palmas!
- From the time you arrive to the time you leave, you are welcomed and feel right at home. The staff can offer suggestions on your soon to be “Favorite” treatment! All of the massages are customized to fit your needs, and include your choice of four aromatherapy oils.
- Plan to spend the day at the spa. We have a steam room, sauna and jacuzzi in each of the locker rooms as well as a private spa pool for your use for the day. What a great way to relax either before or after your treatment! If you choose to use the amenities prior to your treatments, we recommend showering off prior to your spa treatment. If your time restricts you from enjoying the amenities prior to your treatment, arriving at least 20 minutes prior helps with our check in procedures.
- The spa…AHHHHH…This is the only chance to leave my cell phone and laptop behind.
- The Spa-Tastic Duo is the best package at Spa Las Palmas! (2) 50 minute spa treatments of choice are included, perfect to share with a friend or indulge in by yourself! Relax by the pool and enjoy our most popular salad, Desert Blossom Grilled Chicken Salad and Iced Tea! Yummy!
- End your spa day by stopping by the Las Palmas Salon for an Ice Cream Pedicure! Treat those tooties to 3 delicious flavors of foot bath. Enjoy a dish of Haagen Daz, while we prepare those toes for Splash”TOE”pia!
- If you’re uncomfortable with anything during your treatment – the pressure, the music, the temperature — speak up. The therapist will make any necessary adjustments. Remember, the spa treatment is ALL ABOUT YOU!
To get a good look, here is a short video showing Spa Las Palmas: